Sight Seeing Yellow Boat
- Minimum 4 Guests Required to operate the Tour
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Please check the availability before booking.
- Abu Dhabi Marina, Abu Dhabi
- Returns to the original departure point
- On-board skipper
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
- Live commentary
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- 1-hour RIB sightseeing cruise along the Abu Dhabi coast
- Marvel at the 21st-century Abu Dhabi skyline and Corniche from the water
- Cruise past the Heritage Village, Lulu Island, and spectacular Emirates Palace
What You Can Expect:
Meet your skipper at Abu Dhabi Marina, pull on a supplied lifejacket and board your top-of-the-line, bright yellow RIB. Listen to a safety briefing and hold on to the clutch rail as your craft slips away from its mooring into the Arabian Gulf. With a fully qualified skipper at the wheel, cruise into the marina bay and admire the gigantic Emirates Palace, with its tiers of arched windows and impressive domes. As you cruise, enjoy the complimentary bottled water and watch for pods of dolphins playing in the waves. Pass the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, a reconstruction of a traditional oasis village with old fishing boats on the beach, and then, continue to the Corniche, Abu Dhabi’s 5-mile (8 km) palm-dotted promenade. Admire its beaches and parks and the forest of skyscrapers that provide a towering, 21st-century backdrop. Take photos from this spectacular vantage point as your skipper shares fascinating insights about city’s development and architecture. Venture onwards and circuit Lulu Island, the man-made island that basks in the waters facing the city. Cruise past its beaches and gardens and hear how it’s currently being developed with residential and leisure facilities. Your cruise experience ends when you leave your boat at the jetty.