AIR PACKAGE 5 DAYS (2 nights Madina & 2 Nights Makkah)
- Visa, Air Ticket, Airport Transfer, Internal Transportation, nearest * Hotel Facility, Multilingual Spiritual Guidance, Visiting holy places and Jumua both In Makkah & Madina
- Tuesday: The team depart from (Abu Dhabi/ Dubai/ Sharjah) airports, and reach at Madina Hotel and visit Masjid Nabavi with the group leader on the same night.
- Wednesday: Ready to visit all holy places in Madina like Masjid Al Quba, Masjid Al Qiblathaine, Masjid Al Jumua, Masjid Al Gamama, Masjid Al Umar, Mount Uhad, Khandak etc.
- Thursday: The group depart to Makkah and perform Ihram from Abiyar Ali masjid (Meeqath), when reach at night you can perform your first Umrah with group leader
Visit all holy places in Makkah like Jabal Al Noor, Jabal Al Sour, Jabal Al Rahma, Arafat, Mina, Muzdalifa, Jamrah etc. on the way to Makkah.
- Friday: opportunity to attend Jumua Prayer in Makah Haram masjid and visit Jannathul Mu’alla
- Saturday: The group return to UAE after Tawaf al Wida’.
Required Documents for Umrah Visa Stamping:
- Original Passport with valid residents Visa.
Passport must be valid for a minimum 6 months & visa 3 months at the date of submission & have two free pages available side by side. Passports must be Electronic Machine Readable.
- Recent Passport Size Photo (white background )
Note: Females must be wearing Islamic head cover. (Hijab)
- Medical Vaccination Certificate
This medical certificate must bear the official stamp of the Doctor / Medical Center. This Vaccination not required for pregnant women and below 2 years old child. Pregnant women submit their doctor’s certificate stating that you are generally in good health to travel
- Valid Emirates ID Copy (both side)
- Letter of No objection (except Abu Dhabi & Al Ain visa holders)
Signed with official stamp by your Company on their letterhead stating that you are no object to travel
- Biometric (fingerprint) for 5 – 80 years old
Terms & Conditions:
- Biometric & Vaccination certificate is chargeable and pay yourself
- Mahram (dependent) required for visa approval for women pilgrims
- Mahram (dependent) should more than 18 years old male like Father, Son, Brother, Husband, Grand Father, nephew, uncle, son - in - low etc.
- New Muslim pilgrims required to submit marital proof & converting certificate.
- Documents certified to prove kinship: Marriage/Birth certificate or documents prove names match
- The women more than 45 years not required the mahram for visa stamping
- Visa Approval fee will not be refunded in case of cancellation or if the customer failed to submit original documents before submission date.
- Al Bandar is not responsible for any delay from Saudi Consulate by any reason after submission of Your Documents
- The validity of Umrah visa is 30 days and before this period you will enter to Saudi Arabia
- 12 days is the Maximum duration of stay in Saudi Arabia and you cannot over stay. Violation of rules will result in heavy penalties and legal action by Saudi government.
- Makkah, Madina and Jeddah are the only destinations allowed to visit under Umrah visa
- Booking will be closed 10 days prior to departure
- Price may change without prior notice
- Above rates are on per person basis and subject to availability.
- All packages excluding food
- Hotels may be change depending availability
Mode of payment: Cash or Bank transfer
Keep in your bag:
- Ihram dress, Belt, daily use medicines, white kanthoora(optional), casual dress, brush, soap, scissors and umrah guide
- Ladies Special: Pardha with niqab, long gloves and sox